A s y l u m
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A s y l u m

a site for guild members to get to know the latest news about the guild .

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hilo and Buhbyez

Go down 
+3
-Kickme-
Machero
*Glacial`
7 posters
AuthorMessage
*Glacial`
asylumians

Hilo and Buhbyez Empty
PostSubject: Hilo and Buhbyez   Hilo and Buhbyez Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:41 am

Hi guys. I know you dont get to see me anymore, but... here's a proper ''farewell'' note.....

My Wizard's name is Glacial, I brought it from my acRO Wizard's name. I really like it. Glacial is a name linked to glaciers and ice. My maths fail, so i dont wanna create any new maths equations later kenny correct me then my wiz name have to change ler hahahahaa >.<

Ok anyways.. I dont mind revealing this, but my real life name is Stanley, studying in Ngee Ann Poly too. Same as Machero...

Quoted from -KickMe-, ''Machero and Vertex~ are my classmates''

Erm..... missing someone?

Machero, Vertex~ and -KickMe- are all my classmates. Whether KickMe sees me as a classmate anymore is none of my business. I cant really care when I've not much control over.

I left the guild on thursday 9th August. Anything before that is not exaggeration, but the way i see it...

Machero and I + Tear Droplets and J o K e R were having fun in the PVP room that night, just sitting around and trying to be friendly. After - M o o n z - or whatever his name was left the pvp room, there wasnt much violence anymore.. So we were having peace sitting there, just me and Machero.

Here comes the climax.... KickMe came in and started killing me. Everytime i went back in to take my seat, he threw AD at me. WTF man. So i asked in guild channel, WTF is your problem?!

He said NP.... which means No Problem. So yah ok.. maybe he was just testing his AD damage on me again so i went back.... He had his fun, so it's my turn... So i tried to Jup thunder him -.- was too slow and died first.. Went back in, got raped. Dotssssssssss -_- imba creators...

I was VERY pissed.

I scolded KickMe in guild channel, warning him i'd be very cold with him in school if he ever kills me again. Then, quite shockingly Machero my seeemingly ''best'' friend at school had to scold me back and shut me up..

So. How would you feel if your classmates just kicked your ass...
What would you have done? I cant live playing a game where friends dont treat other friends like friends. If the whole entire scene we created at PVP room was a joke, then ADD A 'LOL' at the back. WTF. Basic courtesy. Singapore didnt emphasize on it enough izzit ? -.-

But whatever, while it all lasted... thanks for making my stay in Asylum memorable, both good and bad memories. Fun WoE, even though we didnt capture any castle. And to embracewithme:D, thanks for helping me leech my sinx abit ^^ KickMe, thanks for leveling my priest -.- Machero, thanks for making my wiz look invincible. Weikai(vertex~) thanks for introducing such a great guild to me. Tear Droplets, thanks for forgetting Glacial was there during WoE >.> sobx... haha. And Joker, thanks for having fun with us in pvp room ^^.

Say somemore later look as if we all dying le -.-

Okayyz. Sorry i typed a lot... BuhByeeZ... if you want, remove me from this forums kkthxbye
Back to top Go down
Machero
asylumians
Machero

Hilo and Buhbyez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilo and Buhbyez   Hilo and Buhbyez Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 6:54 pm

Seriously, no comment on this. You just had to handle the situation calmly. Anyway, its just a game.

For people reading this, i seriously can say, this is just 1 part of the story.

There's still more to it anywayz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanzhuthelazypig.blogspot.com
-Kickme-
asylumians

Hilo and Buhbyez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilo and Buhbyez   Hilo and Buhbyez Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 7:36 pm

I got nothing to say lo.. Anyway, i'm not even angry with you in the first place lo (if you are still reading this).

Not going to add more oil to the flames, not going to say anything anymore ler.

If you are still angry with me, then i apologise to you here. And if you already forgive me, let me know by unblocking me on msn. Hope we are still friends Neutral
Back to top Go down
RetroRebel
asylumians

Hilo and Buhbyez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilo and Buhbyez   Hilo and Buhbyez Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:05 pm

people already said sorry n dis is not any big matter rite?? u all alrdy poly students le still wan quarrel over game things... wan pvp come find mg GG
Back to top Go down
*Glacial`
asylumians

Hilo and Buhbyez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilo and Buhbyez   Hilo and Buhbyez Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:20 pm

RetroRebel wrote:
people already said sorry n dis is not any big matter rite?? u all alrdy poly students le still wan quarrel over game things... wan pvp come find mg GG

age doesnt really matter...

LoL.
Back to top Go down
Tear † Droplets
Admin
Tear † Droplets

Hilo and Buhbyez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilo and Buhbyez   Hilo and Buhbyez Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:01 am

aiyo.. glacial.. come back la=p nth de la.. anibody bulli u in pvp agn.. let mi noe.. including rebel.. i oso kill.. =p
sry la.. not forget u la.. too many ppl.. u oso noe i veri busy comanding.. SORRY !! =p

takecarex
Back to top Go down
Teddy*
Admin

Hilo and Buhbyez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilo and Buhbyez   Hilo and Buhbyez Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:23 pm

Pls Come back . I tink perhaps its jus a misunderstanding . Sort it out and every thing will be fine .. We will always welcome u back =D
Back to top Go down
DeMonBoi
asylumians

Hilo and Buhbyez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilo and Buhbyez   Hilo and Buhbyez Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 6:35 pm

ai yoz... so silly to leave guild cuz of small things lik dat lors... i noe the feeling de larx... but dun becuz of game spoil u 3s frenship... hope to see u back in WOE... ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hilo and Buhbyez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilo and Buhbyez   Hilo and Buhbyez Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilo and Buhbyez
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A s y l u m :: introduction of Asylum((: :: introduction of our guild members!!-
Jump to: