A s y l u m
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A s y l u m

a site for guild members to get to know the latest news about the guild .

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

17-08-07 WOE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
s0tong
asylumians

17-08-07 WOE Empty
PostSubject: 17-08-07 WOE   17-08-07 WOE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:35 am

okay. after every woe i will create a topic about it. Every member in the guild will have a chance to say something tat can improve our guild in woe. no matter is about defending, attacking, say about a member tat should be improving or others all about woe. I hope tat after all this, everyone should learn the mistake and become stronger everyday. Laughing

okay. let mi start the ball rolling...

for today woe. i think that many absenties, many people didnt listen to leader command again. For example, asking members to dont leave the emp rm, ask not to go in and gather but still go in and ask u to go in, u all stand still. Shocked and lastly, no people guard lane. rebel need to guard 3 lanes and nobody help him. WTF?
Back to top Go down
Rami
asylumians

17-08-07 WOE Empty
PostSubject: Re: 17-08-07 WOE   17-08-07 WOE Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:23 am

Erm, for that day WOE, i got a question which i really don understand..At last 30 minutes or smth like that when celes came in with alot ppl, then joker and ice suddenly went out emp room together??
Back to top Go down

17-08-07 WOE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A s y l u m :: opinions to improve the guild(:-
Jump to: