A s y l u m
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A s y l u m

a site for guild members to get to know the latest news about the guild .

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The problem in the woe

Go down 
+2
Rami
cool1988
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cool1988
asylumians

The problem in the woe Empty
PostSubject: The problem in the woe   The problem in the woe Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 8:01 pm

Im WiZZZy from your guild. leader, im asking for the +10 stats food for woe if u can supply. and more is that we need to have more pro in high priest and clown in the guild. the supportive player need to be trained bounce
Back to top Go down
Rami
asylumians

PostSubject: Re: The problem in the woe   The problem in the woe Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:30 am

yea tear i jus discussed with wizzzy at kopitiam jus now..I think if got cookbook10 then can sell us at cheapest price cos those healing pots are affordable..all stat +10 made a diffrent..
Back to top Go down
RetroRebel
asylumians

PostSubject: Re: The problem in the woe   The problem in the woe Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:01 pm

COOKBOOK 10? u tink ez to get iszit?? shulden u get ur own food?
Back to top Go down
Rami
asylumians

PostSubject: Re: The problem in the woe   The problem in the woe Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 10:32 pm

I know it dropped by mvp but wat we meant is sell at ''LOWER'' price, not give...how much market sell it?IF we died mean the effect gone, some members might not afford to pay for the price due to other expanses
Back to top Go down
Tear † Droplets
Admin
Tear † Droplets

PostSubject: Re: The problem in the woe   The problem in the woe Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:12 am

swt.. i oni g0t +9 dex.. i myself buy.. i dun use cookbook.. or mayb i try buy a cookbook 10 spon u all lo.. i now oso wan pok le.. nid money..

Wiz
Plz Wear

a0a
rod 4drops card
nimble glove [ can get it from mi if u dun haf ]

i`ll try get de cookbook asap ^^
juz hang on with i..

Thx~
Tear † Droplets
Back to top Go down
Square
asylumians
Square

PostSubject: Re: The problem in the woe   The problem in the woe Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:35 am

give time to the leader we juz now discuss at lanshop le..we will always give eu all the best...but first of all nid time...n pls try to be considerate thanks...^^
Back to top Go down
RetroRebel
asylumians

PostSubject: Re: The problem in the woe   The problem in the woe Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:46 pm

but really dun get cookbook +10 trust me... +9 can liao.. =.=... how cheap u all wan if +10? 100k? swt... u buy from other ppl in bulk oso cheap 200k ea or maybe more cheaper
Back to top Go down
-Kickme-
asylumians

PostSubject: Re: The problem in the woe   The problem in the woe Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 7:47 pm

wooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The problem in the woe   The problem in the woe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The problem in the woe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A s y l u m :: opinions to improve the guild(:-
Jump to: